On Sunday, May 29, we blessed our beautiful daughter. We were so lucky to have family from both sides in town for the special occasion.
She looked absolutely adorable in her blessing dress. I found a big, puffy, totally non-traditional white dress that I thought would be so cute for her blessing. Unfortunately, it was sleeveless, so I had to find a white shrug to go over it. It still looked cute, but it covered up the flower in front and the sweet bow in back. I made her headband to go along with it.
The actual blessing itself was beautiful. Ben was clear and simple in what he wanted for her, and when he talked about his love for her, he got a little choked up (shh...don't tell him I said that). It was very touching!We love this baby girl so much, and we are just so thrilled that she's a part of our family. Every time Jaimason says the prayer, he thanks Heavenly Father that she could be a part of our family. We all echo that sentiment!
(from left:Grandma Trenholm, Uncle Jacob, Grandpa Trenholm, Ben, Maleah, Jaimason, Shaunelle, Grandma Lakey)



3 comments:
ADORABLE!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE that dress! So precious. She is a sweet little girl. She's lucky to have been born into such a great family!
oh my goodness! she is ADORABLE! You have quite the cute little family!! Congrats on baby Maleah! Hope things are well with you and your family!
Post a Comment