Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Trenholm Visit

We had a lot of fun while Family Trenholm was here as well. Grandma T was a leetle better about taking pictures than me, and she was kind enough to share them with me, so we have a few more of their time here than we did of Grandma Lakey's time here.

Maleah with Grandpa Trenholm

Maleah with Grandma Trenholm

Maleah with Uncle Jake

At one point, we went to the pool and an all-out super-soaker battle ensued.

We also got to go bowling, eat at Chuy's (per their request), and kayak on the lake (no pictures of that one, either). It was a thoroughly enjoyable time! It's really too bad they couldn't stay longer, either. It sure was fun having them here and it's always so quiet and empty around here when company leaves. Plus, I lost my built-in babysitters....I am lost without them. Now I am back to not being ready till noon most days. Oh well, such is the life with a baby.

0 comments: