So I survived what has probably been the hardest, most challenging thing that I have done in my life to date. After many late nights, hours and hours of homework, and lots of frustration, I look back on the last school year glad that it's over. I am sure that this will be one of those things I look back on and think, "those were the best days of my life" or "I'm glad that I stuck with it". But for now, I am going to catch up on life and enjoy all my free time (although I have been going through withdrawal symptoms as I have not had free time in so long and constantly feel like there is something I should be doing!). So far I have been fly fishing and welcoming my college football video game back into my life, it's a wonderful feeling. Thank you all for your support and prayers on my behalf...one year left!Friday, April 25, 2008
The Jr. Core is done...now what do I do?!
So I survived what has probably been the hardest, most challenging thing that I have done in my life to date. After many late nights, hours and hours of homework, and lots of frustration, I look back on the last school year glad that it's over. I am sure that this will be one of those things I look back on and think, "those were the best days of my life" or "I'm glad that I stuck with it". But for now, I am going to catch up on life and enjoy all my free time (although I have been going through withdrawal symptoms as I have not had free time in so long and constantly feel like there is something I should be doing!). So far I have been fly fishing and welcoming my college football video game back into my life, it's a wonderful feeling. Thank you all for your support and prayers on my behalf...one year left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow Ben, you are doing awesome and looks like you family is doing great too. Congrats!! How is your little mans mouth doing? Has he recieved his new teeth and I hope the tooth fairy came for his old teeth... Anyways tell Shaunelle I said hi and hope all is well!
Post a Comment