Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shaunelle!



March 7 was my birthday. I had a great day! All my kids at school were so kind, and tried hard to make it a special day for me. They made me wear a crown, and sang to me with all their hearts. The Director brought in balloons, and sang again, and her co-teacher even gave me a box of White Cheddar Cheez-Its. I had mentioned I liked them at the very beginning of the school year, and she remembered. I was touched. When I got home, Ben was waiting with a very creative and fun scavenger hunt for me. He had made an envelope saying "Still _ _ _ _ _ _." Inside the envelope were different letters to complete the phrase, and each letter stood for something fun we could do. We went shopping for jewelry, for shoes, there were tickets to a comedy show, we picked out a dessert for my birthday, we went to a park and had an obstacle course race, and at the end, Jaimason made me dinner. He was so cute, dressed up in his chef hat and apron. He called himself "Mr. Cheffer-man." He made me sit on the couch, and came to take my order, which he wrote down VERY diligently!










He made me my own personal pizza, with any toppings of my choice. It actually looked really good. I should have taken a picture (darn!)

It was really a fun day. I owe it to my husband for making it so special!
p.s. The completed phrase was "Still Amazed." "Amazed" by Lonestar is our song. It was very sweet and romantic.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy (late) Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful day! I love the pictures of your 'waiter'... so darn cute!!

Laurie said...

Very sweet and very romantic. Way to go Ben. Happy Birthday very late. Jaimason is one cute little waiter. Fun day.