Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little Vampire

So it's been 4 days since that fateful day when Jaimason lost 4 pieces of himself. He's recovering well. The bruising and swelling have gone down quite a bit, and he's eating, drinking, and talking. We're very lucky. He's not self-conscious about his situation at all. He even makes light of it by deliberately pronouncing his lisp. His very favorite thing to say is "thuper thleuth" (Super Sleuth).


We call him our "Little Vampire" because...well, you can see for yourself.
Have a good day!

3 comments:

mandamike said...

Mike just showed me your blog! It was nice playing with you guys today. I am glad that J. is doing ok.

Suzie said...

Wow! you guys have had a crazy few months! I'm glad everyone is ok now and that Jaimason is doing so well with his new "window."

Laurie said...

Love the pics. At least he looks so cute with his little vampire mouth. I am glad he is taking it well. It is usually harder on the parents than the kids