Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 Months Old

We went to Maleah's 2-month doctor appointment today. Here are her stats:

Weight: 12 lbs, 4 oz. (90th percentile)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 41 (95th percentile)

As you can see, she's a big girl...tall, fat, and big-headed! Doctor says she's still got a touch of jaundice in her eyes, so we had to get a blood draw today, and we'll see what the results of that are. She's not concerned, just wants peace of mind. All in all, she's a perfectly healthy sweet little girl!

It's sad that she's growing up so fast, but we love to watch all the changes in her. She's so responsive now, and her personality is really shining through. She coos and babbles a lot more, which is my absolute favorite thing! Her looks are changing, too. People have really started commenting lately that she finally looks like she belongs in our family. A lot of people say she looks like Jaimason. I can see myself in her quite often (mostly in the eyes), but I think she looks like Jaimason did when he was a baby, too. She's definitely got her Grandma Trenholm's nose, though!

What do you think?

4 comments:

Sara said...

When I first saw the pic I thought she looked like Jaimason! She's so cute! Love that my kids aren't the only giant ones! :)

Unknown said...

She's way bigger than last time. And she's wearing the same outfit as the last pictures. Thats what I think.

Trenholms said...

That's because I took the pictures on the same day, RYE!

Daisha said...

She looks so tiny, you'd never know she was in the 90%.