Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Bump--5 Months

Last time I was pregnant, I got ONE picture of my belly, so this time I vowed I would take more. Of course, I haven't been feeling like posing in front of a camera when most days I don't get out of my sweats, but here's what we have so far. Don't mind the shadows and blurriness...












22 weeks

8 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

You are lookin' great, even with the bump!

Janica said...

You look great!

Sam said...

Oh. My. Goodness. 22 weeks? You look great! Congrats again :)

Sara said...

Ok, so you don't even look a tiny bit pregnant! You look great! Sorry you've been feeling so awful! Happy Birthday to Ben!

Megan said...

My goodness what a rough time you have had!! I have been thinking of you and hoping things get better at some point! Everyone is right- you do look great! It is always amazing to me how different each of our bodies are during pregnancy- I felt pretty big at 22 weeks!!

Unknown said...

I think I'm more pregnant than you!

Katie Judd said...

You look amazing my friend! You're smaller than I am!

Julie Hall said...

Shaunelle you look amazing! So excited for you to have another baby. What a blessing. Sorry its been a rough pregnancy. We think about you all the time, and miss having you teach at the preschool!