Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Bump-6 Months

This is pretty late...I'm on the final week of my 2nd trimester now (wa-hoo!) and my baby "bump" is more like a baby melon now. I wore the same outfit in this picture as I did last time for comparison, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do that again next month. I'm moving on to the wonderful world of maternity clothes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can dress up as a mall Santa now! :) just kidding just kidding! Its exciting you are getting bigger! The female is coming! SO happy!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you're 6 months already! It's coming quick! Can't wait to see that baby! You are still so tiny! I'm jealous! Sounds like you're doing well. We went to a Bethlehem thing in our town as well. Texans sure know how to do things! It was way neat. Thanks for posting! I love seeing what your'e up to!