The other day, I was looking through our pictures trying to find ones to put in some frames I have, and ran across these home videos of when Jaimason was just a little tyke. I thought it would be fun for grandmas (and others) to see them.
My advice to you, though, is to TAKE LOTS OF VIDEO! We never had a video camera, so we just took little clips of things here and there, and they have been SO FUN to watch, but I do regret not getting more.
This is Jaimason giggling and trying to walk at 5 months old. So cute! Look at that melon!
This is Jaimason opening a present when he's 1 year old. I just LOVE the excitement he has! Excuse the mess in the background; we moved on Christmas Day.
This is Jaimason goofing off with his uncle Jake at almost 2 years old. Watch how he mimics everything that Jake does!
Ok, I think 3 videos is enough, but I'm gonna have to put a few more on later where he talks. His tiny little voice is priceless! Oh, how I wish I would have enjoyed him as a toddler more!
Friday, March 5, 2010
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment