Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jaimason LOST His Tooth....


...Literally!

It has been wiggly for a day or two, and we've been trying to convince him to let us pull it out. He has stalled, saying "I'll let you do it later today," then it was "later tonight," then it was "I promise I'll let you do it tomorrow." I warned him that he was going to swallow it or it was going to fall out and he would not notice, and then the Tooth Fairy wouldn't be able to bring him money, but he didn't listen.

He probably wishes he would have. Today at the park, I went to go tell him it was time to go, and noticed he was missing something...his tooth! He had dropped it or swallowed it while he was playing. He tried to convince me to help him look for it, but there was no way. It was a big park.

I'm sure if he writes the Tooth Fairy a note, she'll be understanding and give him money anyway!

Can you believe our baby is losing teeth? First, Kindergarten, then losing teeth! What's next? Dating?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe how much older he is looking! You're right, he's not a baby anymore! I can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.