I am happy to announce the newest addition to our household...our sofa! Her name is Brando-Cocoa. I regret that I cannot post real-life pictures of the couch in our real-life living room, but the camera is on the fritz and decided not to work today. And of course, I just could not contain my excitement!
We have been wanting a new couch since...well, forever, and obviously have not had the means to buy one (Sad to say, college life does not afford that luxury). Our Craigslist loveseat and hand-me-down couch have been working just fine and really, there has been no problem. But the other day, as I was perusing the internet, a sectional with a chaise lounge for sale caught my eye. I decided to call the furniture store to see what the price was, thinking there was no way we could afford such a lovely thing. But, it turns out, the price was really reasonable.
Long story short, we ended up getting the couch for an even better deal, with no sales tax and only half the shipping cost to boot! Total saved: $600! Not bad.
We are hopefully getting a coffee table and end tables to match. I will keep trying with the camera, and post pictures later, if I can.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Welcome to our Home, Brando!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ooh, so exciting! We're in the same boat..wanting and not getting a new couch. But yours is so beautiful and you deserve it! Plus, don't you just love it when you save so much money getting something? It just makes you feel so good!
DAH!!!!!
I love that couch!!!
I wanna see your house so bad!!
Post a Comment