On Monday, we went to see Santa Claus. Jaimason LOVED it, surprisingly. He asked Santa where Rudolph was, and what kind of cookies he liked. Here are some pictures.
Turns out, he was so cute, the newspaper wanted him on the front page...huge and in color!
(I want to scan it into the computer, but my scanner's not letting me, so stay tuned...) We joke that we should start charging money for his picture. This is his third time in the newspaper, and he's also been in a magazine, and in a book called "Moments of Love." On top of that, he's the poster child for Hobble Creek learning, and is on the home page of thier website! We're so proud!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Here Comes Santa Claus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! I'd start cashing in on that cute little face!! That's college tuition right there! :)
What a grown up little boy!!
I would definitely start cashing in on that cute Jaimason face. We have not been to see Santa yet this year. I will have to get on that
Post a Comment