Sunday, December 9, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!



Yesterday Jaimason's teeth had it out with his cousin's head...as you can see, her head beat the snot out of his teeth! They collided in full stride while running around her basement and the result was a lot of crying and massive amounts of blood but both survived the ordeal. Luckily, there was a hygienist around (Ben's aunt) and she has had previous experience with her own child. She controlled the situation and assured us that he would be okay. The tooth will eventually die but I guess you just leave it there to hold a spot for his future tooth (just in case your child happens to knock his or her tooth loose at the exact moment you are reading our blog...I know, you can thank me later!). He is doing fine and was able to eat normal food today without pain. Hopefully we can keep the kid in one piece which, based on his history, may be tougher than it sounds!

0 comments: