Sunday, July 24, 2011

4 Months Old...

Maleah is 4 months old now...and she's a tall, lanky beauty (with a big head)! I'm kicking myself because this is the only picture I have of her at 4 months...and it's not so good. But anyway, here are her stats:


Height: 25 1/2 inches---90th percentile
Weight: 13 lbs, 12 oz. --- 55th percentile
Head: 43 cm ---90th percentile

She's just as fun and beautiful as ever. She learned to roll from back to front on the 17th, which was very exciting! Now we DEFINITELY cannot leave her alone for one second. We call her Miss Grabby-Hands because she grabs for everything! I cannot hold her while I'm eating or doing anything anymore, because she'll just grab, grab, grab. We've almost lost quite a few glass dishes on the floor because of this little girl.

She's still waking up at night...way too often, if you ask me. But we can't complain too much because she goes right back to sleep and she's a super fast eater. She is a finicky sleeper during the day, though, and gone are the days when she can sleep while we're out and about. Bummer.

We love love love her! I don't know what else to say. Jaimason isn't even tired of her yet...even when she cries.

1 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

She is super cute!!!