Well, it's official....we are having a GIRL! We went to get our 20- week ultrasound yesterday, and after much coercing, this little precious bundle decided to let us know she's a "she." I've felt, since the beginning, it was a girl, but I wasn't sure if that's because I just wanted one so badly. However, this pregnancy has been different --worse!--than with Jaimason, so I thought maybe that was the reason. Regardless, we are all so happy to add a baby girl to our family!
I hope our experience with the ultrasound isn't an indicator of her personality, though; otherwise, we'll have an uncooperative and defiant little girl on our hands! It took much pressing and prodding and bouncing by the doctor to get her to open up so she could measure everything she needed to. The baby was curled up in a tight little ball so far down in my uterus, the doctor said it was a wonder she didn't fall right out!
Because of her unwillingness to cooperate, we didn't get many good ultrasound pictures, but here's what we have. I can't get our scanner to work, so I just had to take pictures of the pictures. Sorry they're a little blurry and hard to see:
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Pink or Blue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun and will probably be a completely different experience for you but now you have the best of both worlds.
Congratulations from the Bradshaws! That is exciting to know that (as we have heard it put) you will have a "perfect" family with one of each. I don't put much weight in that but we are excited for you. All the best.
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Oh!!!! How exciting! I can't express how happy I am for you guys! Girls are fun and definitely different than boys! What a lucky girl to come to a great family! Hope you're feeling better!
Congrats!! That is so exciting :)
Wahooooo!!!!! You are going to love it! Girls are so much fun! Congratulations!
YEAH for girls!!!! Bows and bracelets and tutu's and headbands and ruffle tights and little itty bitty shoes. Girls are awesome!
As soon as I saw you'd posted I was hoping you'd found out what you were having! I've been waiting for this post! We're SO excited for you! I'm sure you're just dreaming of everything girly every day. And I definitely know what color to pick out for her! So exciting!
Hurray! Girls are the best! Hope you're starting to feel a little bit better. You poor thing.
Congrats... I know how happy and excited you are. It is so so fun having a girl. It is perfect having one of each. I would put a lot of trust in the ultrasound about her personality. It is a girl thing I swear. I hope you are feeling better. Pink here we come. Hooray
Post a Comment