Maleah is now a month old, and she's changed so much since she was born. She's definitely getting "chubby," that's for sure! Doctor says she's gaining weight very fast. These were her stats at her 2 week appointment:
Height: 21 in. (She grew an inch and a half in just 2 weeks!)
Weight: 9 lbs, 4 oz. (She gained over 2 pounds!)
Head: 37 cm. (75%--at least she's not off the charts like Jaimason was!)
This girl is Snuggly, with a capital "S" (That's a nice way of saying she is needy and wants to be held ALL the time). I have had to learn to take things slow and be okay with the fact that I can't get as much done as I used to...and that I need twice as long to complete a task as I used to. On the bright side, I am learning how to do everything one-handed because this little peanut is always in my other hand.She smiles quite often, and we love it, even though we know she's not smiling for us in particular. She also laughs in her sleep, which cracks us all up. She is starting to respond to our voices and gets excited when we come around. She's definitely a daddy's girl. I just noticed the other day that, other than the first day in the hospital, I do not have a picture of myself with my daughter. Ben is always holding her!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
1 Month Old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment