At long last, we are coming to an end with this pregnancy! It's really too bad that the computer makes me so sick, because I'm really regretting not documenting things more. This Friday March 11th,we will have a new baby girl in our family, and we are all beside ourselves with excitement...and apprehension. What's it going to be like to be a 4-person family after having just 3 of us for 6 1/2 years??
This is me at (almost) 39 weeks..6 days before the birth. I've really popped out the past few weeks, haven't I? I feel like a tank. I've finally gotten to the grunting stage when I try to get up off the couch or out of bed. But I can't complain too much. I've officially gained 1 pound this pregnancy. It'll probably be 2 by the time all is said and done.
Wish us luck on Friday! I'm not ready for the pain...
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Baby Bump--9 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow! You look AMAZING! (I'd take about a million pictures if I were you!) That is so exciting that she'll be here this Friday! We'll be thinking about you all week and can't wait to see pictures! Good luck with the delivery, I'm sure it'll be great! Having another baby in your arms will be worth it anyway! We're so excited for you guys! And we'll have to do some bubbles in the tub next time for Calvin, we've done it before, but only for a minute or two.
I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything! And Happy Birthday to you!!!
Don't take too long to post pictures of the baby . . . I'm not sure how long I can wait to see here :)
Yay! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the pics of the baby! Do you have a name picked out? Anyway, you look fantastic - happy belated birthday! We love you all! oh, did you by any chance get a letter from us in the mail? Anyway, good luck. We will be thinking of you!
That last comment was from Preston and I. I did not realize I was signed in under my sister. Anyway, good luck. :)
Ok, so how did you get by with only ONE POUND! I need some advice!
PS- Can't wait to see what she looks like!! I'm way excited for you!!
You look great!
I tried to send my email to you but it must have not gone through. It's Janica.Johnson@railpros.com.
Congratulations on your girl. At least after the pain you get a precious little baby!
Post a Comment