No, I'm not dead....although I feel like I have been for the past few months. In fact, we have exciting news: WE ARE HAVING A BABY! And because of that, I've been a little out of commission the past few months. Babies are not kind to my body. They like to make me super sick! In the past few months, I have lost over 20 pounds, been admitted to the hospital once, hooked up to an IV 4 times, and am currently stuck to an infusion pump that is supposed to be curing me of this horrible thing called Hyperemesis.
However, I am coming out of the deep dark hole and clawing my way to the surface of life again...enough that I can write a blog post about how happy we are that we will be adding to our family! It's been a long time coming, and we couldn't be happier! I have been waiting for years to put one of those baby tickers on my blog, and it's finally becoming a reality. Now I just have to go find a good one...
We are due to have the baby March 14, 2011. We don't know the gender yet, because I'm only 13 weeks along, but as soon as we find out we'll let you know. When we told Jaimason the news, he said:
"oh, I've always wanted one of those!"
He's super excited! He lets everyone know he's going to be a big brother. When we went to Oregon a few weeks ago, we made this shirt to break the news to my family:Actually, Jaimason designed most of it. He chose the colors, pictures, fonts, size, everything. All I really did was print it out and iron it on. He did a good job!
He wants to name the baby Jessie if it's a girl, and Bob if it's a boy. Not my first choices, but I guess that's why we don't let our 5-year-old name the baby.
I wish I had more pictures to post, but the ultrasound looks like a blob (we had it when I was only 7 weeks) and...that's that. So, sorry. But I do have some other things to write about and pictures to go along with them, so stay tuned....
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and hope you feel better. I can't even imagine but it's all for a good result right? Easier said when I'm not the sick one. :) Congrats again!
Congrats! We couldn't be happier for you and your darling family! Hope you start feeling better. ;)
Congratulations indeed! That is super exciting news. Kim had hyperemesis during her pregnancy with Karlee (and thus is the reason we haven't hustled back into the having kids scene). Glad to know you are feeling better. . . The good news being as I think we all can attest to, they are worth it. (This being much easier to say from me rather than Kim) Best of luck!
We are sooooo happy for you guys! Congratulations! I am so sorry you have been so sick. I wish I was closer to help out! I am glad that you are feeling a little better! Love you guys!
how exciting! congrats!! :)
I KNEW IT!!!! When we came to visit, you seemed "not yourself." I wondered if you were pregnant but didn't want to ask. I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I wish we lived closer and could help you with Jaimason. Congrats!!
Yay, yay, yay! We're SO excited for you guys, and I'm so sorry that you've had such a rough time! What a cute shirt that Jaimason made, and what a cute reaction from him! If it's a girl I know what color to send things for her :)
I was and am so happy when I heard the news! That is so exciting! I feel terrible that you are so sick. I wish we were closer to help ya out! Take care.
That is wonderful news! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better REALLY REALLY soon.
SO SO happy for you guys! Sorry to hear you've been SO sick. :( Hope you continue to get feeling better.
PS-- I feel awful we made you watch the kids while we were down. I hope you're feeling better!
Happy news! I am so excited for you! I wish I could bake you something yummy that you probably couldn't eat! Love you and congratulations!
Post a Comment