So, Ben started back at work this week, and he loves it, but I hate it! I really have a new found respect for stay-at-home moms....(always have, it's just better now). This boredom and lack of purpose is killing me! I have done everything I can think of every day, and each day by the time I am done, it's not even noon yet! It doesn't help that we wake up at 6:30 now. Jaimason is dying, too. He's not used to this much time to play, either. We are BOTH ready to go back to school.
Well, it just so happens, we will! I got offered a job this week at a preschool, and I will start in 3 weeks (3 whole weeks away!) I won't be working as much as I used to, just 3 days a week for a few hours, but I can't wait for the welcome break from the monotony! It looks like it'll be a good place, but I will be doing something brand new: working with toddlers (2-year-olds)! What a different adventure this will be, but I can't wait!
All I have to say is, kudos to all you stay-at-home full-time moms out there! What hard work!
Friday, August 7, 2009
What's a Girl to Do?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I wish I was bored! :) It seems like I can't get anything done ever! I'm lucky if I get basic housecleaning done and dinner on the table. I'm sitting here trying to think of what I do all day that keeps me so occupied.:) Does your ward have a play group? Those are always fun to get involved in. Congrats on the job. I can't say I envy you working with 2-year-olds! I can't even handle one! Kids love you though. Lawson was asking about Jaimason today. It was kinda random and really sweet. Anyway, sounds like you guys are doing great. Another way to spend your time is to update your blog more! (hint, hint!!).
Congratulations on the job! I'm about to hit the full-time stay-at-home-Mom-ness next week and I'm a little apprehensive. I am totally expecting to be about as bored and get everything done way early in the day too. We'll probably walk the entire city of Charlottesville within a week! If the humidity doesn't kill us the first day that is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment