We know you have spent sleepless nights awaiting this post. Well maybe not, but we finally got around to taking some video/photos of our new home. Since we can't seem to get anyone to brave the heat and visit we figured we would give you a little tour of the place. Hope you enjoy.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Our Humble Abode
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a cute home!! It is still hard for me to believe sometimes that we are all grown up and buying houses and having children! Good for you guys!
What a great place, I'm so happy for you guys, you deserve it! And I really like your table too :) It must feel good to get some new furniture!
Looks amazing! We will be applying to law school at UT in Austin, so we are following you guys very closely to hear the positive/negative things of Texas. We could live without the spiders (although I laughed picturing Ben play whack-a-mole with spiders). Keep posting. Beautiful home!
I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS! What a nice place you have found and it's HUGE! Keep the blog posts coming. We miss you guys so much.
Beautiful house! I'm so happy for you guys! Hope you're doing well.
The house looks lovely!
Post a Comment