Thursday, December 4, 2008

Errrrrrrrr!


I HATE BLOGGING! It isn't blogging that I hate, it's this program! It never puts the pictures where I want them to go, and when I post, they're even in a different spot than that! It always looks jumbled and ugly and never how I want it to. Each post takes almost an hour, and I simply don't have time for that!
Everybody else has cute layouts and nice arrangements of their pictures.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this a smoother, more pain-free process? I am almost out of hair to rip out....


Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it easiest to center my photos, that way the words don't have to go around them. It makes each post longer but at least I don't get frustrated with it. I hope you are doing great!

Becca said...

Hey you two, how's it going? Congrats on the job Ben and moving to TX! That's great! Our blog is www.tanfam4.blogspot.com