Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been tagged...

Ok Suzie, here goes nothing....


1. Four Places I've Lived Other Than Utah:

--Oregon

(Sorry, you're out of luck on this one. I've only lived in Oregon. You would think with all the moving Ben and I have done, we'd have lived somewhere else, but no...)


2. Four Jobs I've Had:

-- Salesperson at Old Navy

-- Cashier at KW's restaurant

-- Nanny

--Preschool Teacher


3. Four Things I'd Like To do Before I Die:
-- Skydive

-- See Jaimason get married

-- Own a house

-- See Ben graduate (will that ever happen?)


4. Four of My Favorite Desserts:

--Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

-- Any pie, really, but blackberry's the best

-- Lemon Squares

-- Magic Peanut Butter Middle Cookies...yum!

(Cheesecake is pretty good, too. Oh, and pumpkin cookies, and I really like apple crisp!) Ok, you got me. I'm a sucker for desserts.


5. Four Interesting Facts About Me:

-- I am left-handed
-- I am afraid of cotton balls...hate 'em!

-- I won't kill bugs...it makes me too sad.

-- My right knee is twisted in towards my other leg, even when my foot is pointing straight out.


6. Four Favorite TV Shows:
-- The Office (it's on tonight, yeah!)

-- Man Vs. Wild ( Bear Grylls is his name)
-- King of Queens (Ben and my marriage to a T!)

--Still Standing (Ben and my parenting skills to a T!)



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Very fun to read. And learn a bit more about you. I am so glad you got tagged. It would be fantastic to get together. We need to make it happen Miss you guys and love you

Suzie said...

Yea! You found the tag! I know a skydiving place up in Salt Lake that will take you up for $100! SO FUN! Whe our husbands graduate (and we have more than 27 cents), we can go! Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

considering christmas is coming up and you ARE coming, could i get some gift ideas? send them to idonthave1ok@yahoo.com

thanks