Ben got back from a business trip just in time to celebrate his 27th
birthday. The kids made a big birthday banner for him while he was away
that said "Best Dad in history". I forgot to take a picture of the banner up close, but
you can kind of see it in this picture.
The kids were so excited to give him his gifts. The could hardly contain their enthusiasm while he opened them, so they just decided to help (mostly Maleah).
| His new leaf blower |



2 comments:
So I know it's been awhile since you posted this but I must have missed it, (along with the Halloween one, adorable costumes, and even more adorable kids!) I hope you guys are doing well. We made our blog private but if you want to keep up with us feel free to email us (erinefgibbons at g mail) or Facebook us. I hope you have a fantastic new year!
I forgot to mention, we had a baby. Her name is Anna and she was born December 3rd. It seems like a funny thing to forget, but I realized if you hadn't seen the blog in the last month you wouldn't know that, so I thought I'd tell you. That's what's up with us at the moment!
Post a Comment