Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Bump--8 months?

I had Ben take these pictures of me a while ago, but I can't for the life of me remember when they were taken! I think I'm about 32 or 33 weeks along...just barely 8 months.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! You are so tiny!! From the front you can't even tell you're pregnant!! I'm so jealous!! Love your "bump"!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Megan said...

You look great! You carry your babies so small (as i bet you get all the time)- you lucky thing!

Erin Gibbons said...

You look SO amazing! I didn't think you were that far along, but I doubt anyone does since you're so skinny and really just have a "bump!" You're such a beautiful, amazing woman, what a lucky girl your daughter is to have you to teach her and look up to! (And the pangs of disappointment that I can't come see you just hit me...) Can't wait to hear how it all goes and see pictures of the little one! (And Jaimason as a big brother!)

Brynn said...

AH!!!! YAY! A NIECE! im soo excited! you look soo pretty by the way

carolee said...

you look SO Good! have you named the baby yet?

Preston Dean said...

Hey can you guys send me your address. We have something to send you. thedad@deanworks.org

Daisha said...

You are so close to having this baby! Can't wait to see her . . . good luck with everything!

Eric and Lindsay said...

Holy crud Shaunelle! Look at that adorable belly! We just had our first on Dec. 31. Love her to death!